About the Health Council
The Health Council provides unique programs and activities focused on today’s important trends in health and wellbeing. The Council offers an informative, monthly luncheon where industry experts cover a broad spectrum of healthcare topics. The Health Council is a great opportunity for members in the health field to build relationships and referrals with one another.
Meets first Thursday of each month, 11:30 a.m., at Fogo de Chao. $25 for council members, $32 for non-members pre-registered, and $32 for all walk-ups.
Health Council Luncheon with Kristin Keen, Founder and President, Rethreaded
Health Council Luncheon with Nicole Hamm, Executive Director at Blue Zones Project Jacksonville
Health Council Luncheon
Join the Health Council Here
Ready to expand your network through a JAX Chamber Council? Click on the Join Now button below to get started. Questions before you join? Contact our Councils department at (904) 273-5367 or email@example.com.
Small Business Leader of the Year
Our 2023 Nominee
Want to nominate someone?
A nominee must:
- Be a member of the JAX Chamber in good standing
- Be an owner, partner or shareholder of at least 25 percent of the business
- Be active in the day-to-day management of the company
- Be established locally in the same business for at least three years
- Demonstrate professional business acumen and leadership
- Have gross revenues of less than 5 million dollars per year for the previous three years
Click here to access the application.
Would you like to be a Spotlight Speaker?
Spotlight Speaker Opportunity – $125 (includes meal)
Five minutes to talk about business with a captive audience of 45-50 members.
Opportunity to pass out flyers and collateral at meeting.
- Communications and Social Committee
- Membership Committee
- Scholarship Program
- Community Involvement
If you are interested in participating with a committee, please contact Kathy Sutton at 904-273-5367 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and she will connect you to the appropriate committee chair.
- Special Events
- Overall Corporate Sponsor
- Scholarship Program
- Scholarships are given annually to local college students through application process.