About the Health Council
The Health Council provides unique programs and activities focused on today’s important trends in health and wellbeing. The Council offers an informative, monthly luncheon where industry experts cover a broad spectrum of healthcare topics. The Health Council is a great opportunity for members in the health field to build relationships and referrals with one another.
Meets first Thursday of each month, 11:30 a.m., at Fogo de Chao. $25 for council members, $32 for non-members pre-registered, and $32 for all walk-ups.
“Wine at 5” Health Council Social with The Blue Zones Project Jacksonville
Join the Health Council Here
Small Business Leader of the Year
Our 2023 Nominee
Want to nominate someone?
A nominee must:
- Be a member of the JAX Chamber in good standing
- Be an owner, partner or shareholder of at least 25 percent of the business
- Be active in the day-to-day management of the company
- Be established locally in the same business for at least three years
- Demonstrate professional business acumen and leadership
- Have gross revenues of less than 5 million dollars per year for the previous three years
Would you like to be a Spotlight Speaker?
- Communications and Social Committee
- Membership Committee
- Scholarship Program
- Community Involvement
- Scholarships are given annually to local college students through application process.