Photo by Member Mark Krancer, Kram Kran Photo
A Launchpad for Emerging Leaders
NextUp JAX brings together Jacksonville’s emerging leaders to harness their talents and create initiatives that better the community. The program is facilitated as a regional effort to attract, retain, and engage Northeast Florida’s top talent.
Benefits of membership include free or discounted events, networking opportunities with community business leaders, updates on key issues impacting our region, and much more.
The annual cost of membership is $50 for employees of JAX Chamber members (or $150 for non Chamber members). Dues support our goals, ideals and impact, and help underwrite our signature events and initiatives.
NextUp JAX Committees
- Community Engagement
- Professional Development
- Public Policy
- Service and Giving
- Social and Cultural
Small Business Leader of the Year
Our 2023 Nominee
Want to nominate someone?
A nominee must:
- Be a member of the JAX Chamber in good standing
- Be an owner, partner or shareholder of at least 25 percent of the business
- Be active in the day-to-day management of the company
- Be established locally in the same business for at least three years
- Demonstrate professional business acumen and leadership
- Have gross revenues of less than 5 million dollars per year for the previous three years