About the IT Council
The Jacksonville Information Technology Council (JITC) offers a forum for IT professionals to exchange information, explore new ideas, develop partnerships, educate the IT community, and contribute to the success of members. The group facilitates the annual Tech Coast Conference, which brings the latest technology and speaker expertise to Jacksonville. Monthly breakfast and happy hour meetings offer a fantastic opportunity to network with others in the IT field as well as learn about emerging technologies.
Meets monthly on the last Tuesday, 7:30 a.m., at FSCJ Downtown. There’s no charge for council members, $10 for guests. Also meets monthly on the second Thursday for a virtual or in-person complimentary happy hour at 4 p.m.
Jacksonville IT Council Breakfast with Doug Bryant, IT Security Manager, InterContinental Exchange (formerly Black Knight)
Join the IT Council Here
Small Business Leader of the Year
Our 2023 Nominee
Want to nominate someone?
A nominee must:
- Be a member of the JAX Chamber in good standing
- Be an owner, partner or shareholder of at least 25 percent of the business
- Be active in the day-to-day management of the company
- Be established locally in the same business for at least three years
- Demonstrate professional business acumen and leadership
- Have gross revenues of less than 5 million dollars per year for the previous three years
Tech Coast Conference
The Tech Coast Conference provides a forum for local businesses, IT decision makers, technology innovators from around the world and the skilled local talent pool to present, discuss and share advances, opportunities and solutions.
Would you like to be a Spotlight Speaker?
IT Council Committees
- Communications and Social Committee
- Membership Committee
- Scholarship Programs
Grants / Scholarship Opportunities
- Scholarships are given annually to local college students through application process.
- No breakfast charge for JITC members