Three Rivers Council
About the Three Rivers Council
The Three Rivers Council (TRC) covers the area west and north of the St. Johns River. TRC meets monthly for “Wake Up on the Westside” in Avondale, which is a well-attended and friendly morning social. The Council also hosts a monthly luncheon that offers tremendous insights on topics important to the business community for that area. TRC prides itself on offering forums to establish relationships that embody the true spirit of business and community in a fun, professional, and dynamic environment.
Three Rivers Council’s Wake Up on the Westside
Three Rivers Council Luncheon with David Garfunkel, President, LIFT JAX
Join the Three Rivers Council Here
Ready to expand your network through a JAX Chamber Council? Click on the Join Now button below to get started. Questions before you join? Contact our Councils department at (904) 273-5367 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Small Business Leader of the Year
Our 2023 Nominee
Want to nominate someone?
A nominee must:
- Be a member of the JAX Chamber in good standing
- Be an owner, partner or shareholder of at least 25 percent of the business
- Be active in the day-to-day management of the company
- Be established locally in the same business for at least three years
- Demonstrate professional business acumen and leadership
- Have gross revenues of less than 5 million dollars per year for the previous three years
Click here to access the application.
Would you like to be a Spotlight Speaker?
Spotlight Speaker Opportunity – $125 (includes meal)
Five minutes to talk about business with a captive audience of 45-50 members
Opportunity to pass out flyers and collateral at luncheon
Three Rivers Council Committees
Communications and Social Committee
If you are interested in participating with a committee, please contact Kathy Sutton at 904-273-5367 or email@example.com, and she will connect you to the appropriate committee chair.
- Special Events
Scholarship / Grant Opportunities
- Grants are rewarded to local students annually with application process.